It is by no means enough not to steal the property of others; you are in error if you keep to yourself the wealth which God has created for all. He who does not give to others what he possesses is a murderer, a killer; when he keeps for his own use what would provide for the poor, one can say that he is slaying all those who could have lived from his plenty; when we share with those who are suffering, we do not give what belongs to us, but what belongs to them. This is not an act of pity, but the payment of a debt. — Pope Gregory the Great (6th Century)
Tag Archives: Ethics
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” ~ e.e. cummings
Five Key Questions to Ask Yourself:
1. What or who would you be if you knew you couldn’t fail?
2. What is your ninety-second personal elevator speech?
3. What are your core personal values?
4. What makes you genuinely happy?
5. If money were no object, how would you live your life differently?
So, find a quiet place and allow yourself plenty of time to go through and really think about each question and then just go for it.
Go ahead. Begin your journey. Change direction. Create new dreams or rediscover dreams you left behind.