“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” ~ e.e. cummings
Five Key Questions to Ask Yourself:
1. What or who would you be if you knew you couldn’t fail?
2. What is your ninety-second personal elevator speech?
3. What are your core personal values?
4. What makes you genuinely happy?
5. If money were no object, how would you live your life differently?
So, find a quiet place and allow yourself plenty of time to go through and really think about each question and then just go for it.
Go ahead. Begin your journey. Change direction. Create new dreams or rediscover dreams you left behind.