- Catching the Bug of Synchronicity: Synchronicity was one of Jung’s most profound yet least understood discoveries, in part because it cannot be appreciated until we personally step into and experience the synchronistic realm for ourselves. Jung’s discovery of synchronicity was in a sense the parallel in the realm of psychology to Einstein’s discovery of the law of relativity in physics.
- A Traveler’s Guide to Synchronicity: Jung suggested that the phenomenon of synchronicity seems to cluster around impactful, transformative, and important events.
- What Is Synchronicity?: Synchronicity has long been seen as a universal sign that one is on his or her true path. The classical Chinese theories on medicine, philosophy and even building are built on the science of meaningful coincidences. They don’t ask what causes what, but rather what likes to occur with what.
- Falling in Love With the Earth: Francis’ Faithful Ecology: Pope Francis reflects on our various ecological ills. He reflects on anthropogenic/human-caused global warming, water scarcity, biodiversity loss, the dangers of unlimited consumerism, the dangers of unlimited and overused technology, “a misguided anthropocentrism,” economic growth, and the list goes on.
- Decolonizing Humanity by Reconnecting with the Earth: The invasion of indigenous lands has left many settlers without a real connection to place. How do we heal this and go about restoring balance?
- The Disconnection between Money and Reality: Money is such a widely-accepted phenomenon, but is it anything more than an abstract concept?
- Naomi Klein: We Can Save Ourselves, but Only If We Learn to Work With Nature: The author and social activist introduced a Vatican conference linking the Pope’s climate encyclical to the key U.N. conferences later this year.
- Robert Redford: Our Last Chance: United Nations remarks on the urgency of climate action.
- Craig Chalquist: Terrapsychology: “The Environment” is You!: Isn’t it odd that most of our psychologies treat the mind as entirely separate from the living world? That our standardized concepts of mental health make no reference to the health of our surroundings?
- The 11 Spiritual Truths of an Awakened Soul: We adults were born into a world saturated in an old paradigm of religious dogma. In many ways those teachings were very beautiful for their time. But humanity needs something more now. Why? Because we are evolving.
Readings: Volume 4